Sliders Time Attack Competition – Terms and Conditions
Date: 18th December 2020
Document Version 1.2.4
1. The promoter is: Slipstream Labs Yellow Ltd (company no. 12134793) whose registered office is at London (W1) Office, 85 Great Portland Street, London, London, England, W1W 7LT, United Kingdom.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom, European Union Member Countries and Australia aged 13 years or over except employees of Slipstream Labs Ltd, Slipstream Labs Yellow Ltd, Heroic Labs Ltd. & Snap Inc. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement (and the agreement of their Parent or Guardian if the entrant is under the age of 18) to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available at https://slipstream-labs.com/competition
6a. Closing date for each entry is 2000hrs GMT on Friday, no further entries into that round of the competition will be permitted.
6b. Please note, players are eligible to win a maximum cumulative prize money total of $150 USD in any 6 month period.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that we do not receive for any reason. We are not responsible if we do not receive the copy of the entry sent directly to @slipstreamlabs account via Chat in Snapchat in addition to the entry being posted to 'Snap Map' or 'Spotlight' & 'My Story'.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
8a) Creative Award - Players must take a Snap using the Share button in either the 'Play & Hangout' game mode or the 'Time Attack' game mode or take a snap using one of Sliders lenses that they have unlocked through playing the game. Players must save to camera roll and retain the picture for 30 days in case the Promoter needs to verify an entry.
Players must share the Snap to 'Snap Map' or 'Spotlight' & 'My Story', add the topic #Sliders and also mention @slipstreamlabs in the Snap to enter the competition. If players don't send the snap to @slipstreamlabs in addition to sharing to 'Spotlight' then we may not be able to see the entrants Snap and therefore the promoter cannot consider your competition entry to be valid.
Selecting the winner: The Creative Award category will be judged by members of the Sliders Game development team at Slipstream Labs, they will determine the winner at their sole discretion and the decision of the Game Director is final.
8b) Fastest Finger Award - Contestants must set a time in the Time Attack mode of the Sliders video game, available inside Snapchat. Entrants must take a screenshot of the competition information screen after they have set their highest score of the round and retain this screenshot for 30 days in case we need to verify their score.
Players can enter the Fastest Finger competition from the Time Attack Results Screen. Press Share Sticker to invoke the Time Attack sticker (it will always display the best score that you have achieved for the current Time Attack challenge). Take a Snap, please do reposition the sticker to make sure that the information is clearly legible.
Players must share the Snap to 'Snap Map' or 'Spotlight' & 'My Story', add the topic #Sliders and also mention @slipstreamlabs in the Snap to enter the competition. If players don't send the snap to slipstreamlabs in addition to sharing to Snap Map or Spotlight then we may not be able to see the entrants Snap and therefore the promoter cannot consider your competition entry to be valid.
Selecting the winners: The entrants with the highest verified scores will be declared the winners.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The value of the prize for Creative Award and for the Fastest Finger Awards are as follows:
Creative Award: 50 US Dollar value Amazon.com gift card to a winner resident in the United States.
Fastest Finger Award:
1st Place, 30 US Dollar value Amazon.com gift card to a winner resident in the United States.
2nd Place, 20 US Dollar value Amazon.com gift card to a winner resident in the United States.
3rd Place, 10 US Dollar value Amazon.com gift card to a winner resident in the United States.
11b) To a winner resident in a country listed in (2) that is not in the United States, the prize will be an Amazon voucher of value equivalent to the US Dollar value converted to the local currency at the FX exchange rate on the closing date of the competition entry rounded up to the nearest whole unit of local currency,
11,b,i) e.g. For a resident of a Eurozone country, the 3rd place Fastest Finger prize will be 10 EUR based upon the currency conversion rate on the date of competition entry.
11c) The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12) Winners will be chosen from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
13) The winner will be notified by DM on Snapchat or via email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14) The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16) The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17) The winner agrees to the use of his/her Snapchat Screenname and Bitmoji image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18) The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
19) Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of and consent to these terms and conditions.
21) Each entrant completely releases Snap Inc. from all claims based on, related to, or arising from the promotion.
23) The Promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24) The Promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition without notice if circumstances arise outside of its control.